2. “Smize” a police officer during a field sobriety test.
3. Go shopping for clothes when you’re PMSing
Image by Michelle Meiklejohn
4. Respond with “I’m up for anything other than Missionary”, when asked during an interview, “What challenges are you looking for in a position?”
5. Substitute 1-ply of toilet paper for 3-ply. Chafing is not the way to go.
6. Don’t put “Tiger Blood” for blood type on a patient information sheet.
7. Forgetting to put on pants when Skyping for a job interview.
8. Respond with “Fo Shizzle” when you receive communion.
9. Eating sauerkraut the night before getting on an International flight.
10. Put down “my other personality” in reference to relationship to your emergency contact person.
What would you add?
Whatnots and remedies,Bea