Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It’s Holmes. Sherlock Holmes!



Ever since Weird Science, I fell hard for Robert Downey Jr. He was funny with boyish looks distinct from the other actors of his time. Then Robby, he lets me call him that *wink* starred in a movie called Less Than Zero, which not only showed he was a versatile actor but exposed his raw talent. Through the years he played in Blockbuster movies and flops while struggling with his drug addiction, yet I still remained a loyal fan.

On December 25, Mr. Downey will become Mr. Holmes and *squeals* I can’t wait to see it. Last year for my 40th birthday, I took a road trip to Connecticut and went on a tour of William Gillette’s home, who received fame from the role of Sherlock Holmes. I admit to not seeing William Gillette play Sherlock Holmes, but I believe Robert Downey Jr. will live up to the role.

Sometime after December 25, I plan on seeing him on the big screen smiling back at me. Yes he will. It will be me he’s smiling at, so you can sit in the audience ogling Robby but remember he’s winking, smiling and laughing for me.


When it comes to my writing, I hope he's right about destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment