Thursday, July 30, 2009

Birthday Trivia Quiz!

Hey, where did everybody go? *smiles* My birthday is next week, and I was thinking about things I like, music and movies. Birthdays are very important in my family, because it’s the day you come into this world altering it and everyone you meet.

No matter how old I am, I will always celebrate my birthday, so I decided to give a little trivia quiz about me. The person with the most correct answers wins. I’ll announce the winner after my birthday, August 7, and they can pick a prize from the below list.


1) I’ll write a poem for the winner

2) The winner gets an exclusive blog interview

3) $25.00 Amazon gift card submitted through email

I know, I know, calm your enthusiasm. They’re all great prizes. *winks*

Quiz

1) What is my favorite color?

2) What superpower would I want to have; invisible or flying?

3) Do I have any tattoos?

4) Was I more upset turning 30 or 40?

5) Did I win the National Novel Writing Month in 2008?

6) Name one of my favorite movies?

7) What did I want to be when I grew up?

8) What’s the title of one of my favorite modern books?

9) What date did I quit smoking?

10) Did I write a poem for the mother’s in my family for Mother's Day?

11) Where did I enter my first poetry contest?

12) What’s the title of one of my longtime favorite songs?

13) Is there a picture of me anywhere on my blog?

14) Where did I stay (the town) on my last vacation?

15) What’s my favorite smell?

16) What genre is my NaNo WIP?

17) What’s my favorite food; Chinese, Italian or Seafood?

18) When is my birthday?

Bonus Questions:

19) What have you learned about me?

20) What word would you use to describe me?

You can copy and paste the questions with your answers in the comments area, or send them in an email by clicking on “Email” under my profile. Have fun and good luck!


8 comments:

  1. Hi Bea,

    First: A Very Happy Birthday to you next week! May all your birthday wishes come true!

    Second: My trivia quiz answers have been e-mailed. We’ll see how alert I was in reading your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Veejay,

    Thank you very much. :D

    I received your trivia answers and all I can say is you were very alert reading my blog.

    I hope you enjoyed doing the quiz as much as I enjoyed reading your responses. *Does Snoopy dance* Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) What is my favorite color? Wh-whi er Purple!
    2) What superpower would I want to have; invisible or flying? Invisible!!
    3) Do I have any tattoos? Yes
    4) Was I more upset turning 30 or 40? You’ll say 30 …
    5) Did I win the National Novel Writing Month in 2008? No.
    6) Name one of my favorite movies? It’s A Wonderful Life
    7) What did I want to be when I grew up? Rock star, but mama wanted you to be a teacher!
    8) What’s the title of one of my favorite modern books? Shadow of the Wind
    9) What date did I quit smoking? Feb 2008
    10) Did I write a poem for the mother’s in my family for Mother's Day? Yes.
    11) Where did I enter my first poetry contest? Boston Review.
    12) What’s the title of one of my longtime favorite songs? Unwritten.
    13) Is there a picture of me anywhere on my blog? No.
    14) Where did I stay (the town) on my last vacation? Hattingen
    15) What’s my favorite smell? Coffee
    16) What genre is my NaNo WIP? Thriller
    17) What’s my favorite food; Chinese, Italian or Seafood? Pasta Italian seafood ; )
    18) When is my birthday? April 7, 1968

    Bonus Questions:

    19) What have you learned about me? You are equally crazy as me. : ) Happy birthday week, sweetie, milk it all week long!

    20) What word would you use to describe me?
    Sweetn’Sassybiatch! One word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kimmi, but just to set the record straight you’re crazier. ;)

    I appreciate you participating in the birthday girl’s fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. uhm, er correction duh, correct that Birthday to Aug, I think you changed it! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday Bea! :) Hooooray, hope you had a fabulous time and cake. :)

    I'm tempted to answer the questions but, I'll probably get them mostly wrong.

    I like Kimmi's answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Bea !!!

    Have a great day tomorrow !!!

    I e-mailed my answers to you, let's see how much attention I payed ;)

    oh....and thanks to Kimmi for helping out on two of the trickier ones ;)

    Jakie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kimmi, I swear I didn’t change it. I’m an honest trivia quiz hostess.

    Ana, Thanks. I hope to enjoy my fabulous cake.

    Jakie, Thank you very much. I got the answers and hmmm… I think you took notes.

    I will post the answers in the same post and announce the winner. Thank you all for taking part in the trivia quiz. Hope you had as much fun as I did. :D

    ReplyDelete