Friday, November 25, 2011

The Beginning of the Season!

This is my favorite time of year; holiday cheer, winter gear and the anticipation of a new year. Not to mention, Santa’s reindeer, Leinenkugel “Fireside Nut Brown” beer, and for some of us, a bigger rear.

So to kick off the holiday season, I decided to post some Christmas trivia questions and add more every week. You can post your answers in the comments or shoot me an email.
 
1.  In Frosty the Snowman, who brought Frosty back to life?  Santa Claus
 
2.  Who lost $8,000 in It's a Wonderful Life? Uncle Billy
 
3.  In How the Grinch Stole Christmas, what biological shortcoming made the Grinch so mean? His heart was two sizes too small
 
4.  Who tells you she's in town by tap, tap, tappin' at your windowpane? Suzy Snowflake
 
5.  What is the biggest selling Christmas single of all time? White Christmas
 
6.  What was Scrooge's first name? Ebenezer
 
7.  Where was I when I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus? On the Stairs
 
8.  What was the name of Rudolph's dogsled driving friend? Yukon Cornelius
 
9.  Who said "God Bless Us, Every One!"? Tiny Tim
 
10. What carol contains the line "O tidings of comfort and joy"? God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
 
11.  In The Night Before Christmas I sprang from my bed to see what? What was the matter
 
12. Name the three reindeer whose names begin with a "D"? Dasher, Donder, Dancer
 
13. In the song "Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer" what did Grandma go to get? Her medication
 
14. What was the first gift my true love sent on the sixth day of Christmas? Six geese a-laying
 
15. In what city did Miracle on 34th Street take place? New York
 
16. In It's a Wonderful Life, how did Clarence cleverly save George's life? He jumped in the river first
 
17. Who kept time with the Little Drummer Boy? The ox and the lamb
 
18. In The Night Before Christmas, where were the stockings hung? By the chimney
 
19. What is the name of the little girl in most versions of The Nutcracker? Clara
 
20. What is the last ghost called in A Christmas Carol? The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come

Prayers and Miracles,
Bea

5 comments:

  1. Bea, you know I love your blog right? I have proof! I gave you a great award on my blog. Come on over and check it out!

    Your awesome! Love the blog and hope you get many new followers this season.

    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the award I've given you on my blog. I hope it brings you more followers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I'm a Christmas classic wash out. Love the movies and can't answer a darn thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bea,
    Thanks for the trivia questions.
    These are the ones I “think” I know.
    1. Karen, 2. Uncle Billy, 3. Heart two sizes too small, 5. “I dreaming of a White Christmas”??, 6. Ebenezer, 7. On the stairs, 9. Tiny Tim, 10. “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen”, 11. Miniature sleigh and 8 tiny reindeer, 12. Donner, Dasher and Dancer, 14. Six geese a laying, 15. NYC, 16. Jumped in the river pretending to be drowning knowing George would save him, 18. By the chimney, 20. Christmas Future
    Let me know how I did. : ) Maybe someone else knows the others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WilyBCool, Aw, thanks for the compliments and blog award. I appreciate it.

    Belva, YAY! Two people giving me a blog award. Thank you.

    Gene Pool Diva, Welcome to my blog. Thanks for visiting.

    Veejay, You didn’t do too bad. I had to look some of them up after I attempted to answer them. I’ll add the answers into the post.

    ReplyDelete