"My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there are three other people." -- Orson Welles, author
"My mom made two dishes: Take it or Leave it." -- Stephen Wright, comedian
I thought I’d share a deeeeelish meal I made the other day. Unfortunately, I didn’t take a picture of it.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
4-skinless chicken breasts
½ cup of Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
¼ cup of Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
Salt, pepper and parsley for garnish
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Mix the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
3) Cover the chicken with the mix and place on a cookie sheet.
4) Add salt, pepper and sprinkle parsley (optional).
5) Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked
Approximate calorie count: 310 per serving (one chicken breast)
Butternut Squash Fries
1 butternut squash
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2) Peel or cut the shell off, dig out and throw away the seeds and cut the squash up in your desired fry’s size.
3) Put the cut squash on a cookie sheet and lightly brush with olive oil. Add sea salt and lightly sprinkle cinnamon (optional). You can use paprika instead.
4) Bake for 30 minutes or until crisp (add butter spray halfway through baking)
Approximate calorie count: 95 per serving (one cup)
Comfort Food and colored leaves,