Monday, November 7, 2011

Meet Me on Monday!



This week's questions are:

1.  Are you excited for the holidays, or are you dreading them? I’m excited for my holidays. I love this time of year. I reflect on what I’ve achieved or failed to do over the year, and start making a mental checklist of next year’s goals. I also love spices, turkey, burning leaves, lattes, etc, which is what the holidays embody.
2.  Do you hit the snooze button, or get right up?  Nope. I’m up as soon as the buzzer goes off…sometimes even before.
3.  Do you still have your tonsils? I refuse to let them go.
4.  What was the last piece of candy you ate?  My last piece of candy was Heath. Mmm… I love my English Toffee.
5.  Do you shop at thrift stores? Definitely. I’m all about bargains.

10 comments:

  1. Haha, I'm all about the bargains as well, but have barely been to a thrift store! I must be missing out!


    xo,
    Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a tonsil fan, as well. I don't know what the hell they're there for, but dammit, they're mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for the holidays, too! Loads of work or not, they're the best.

    But I always press snooze at least once. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lazy Girl Reads, Bargains ROCK! I’m pretty fond of the Dollar Tree.

    A Beer for the Shower, I have no idea why they’re there either, but I’ve grown accustom to them.

    Peggy, They are loads of work but I still get a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

    I appreciate your participation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea for the keepers of the tonsils! I feel they were put there for a reason.

    Happy Monday all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's all about the family gatherings and know that I will have to lose the weight I am about to gain! LOL!!!!

    I wouldn't change it either ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Heath bars and they are so hard to find here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the things you described about the holidays, except burning leaves...P.U. (What does that stand for, anyway?) I don't even use an alarm at all; I'm a freak of nature who gets up anywhere from 4am on. LOL And oh yeah, I'm all about the bargains at thrift stores. I wish I could find one nearby that had decent clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thewovenspoke, That’s right, we need to keep as many body parts as possible.

    WillyBCool, Oh yes family and weight—two things that stick around for me.

    Doreen, A town without Heath bars?! Horrible!

    Barb, LOL! I know you’re up early from the time stamps in your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love English Toffee--mmmmmm:) We have so much in common. I enjoyed reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete