Thursday, June 3, 2010

Flashback Wednesday!




It’s 1976 and you’re looking for your bell bottom jeans to wear with your angel shirt for a night of dancing hoping to meet someone like Tony Manero.  I, on the other hand, was a bit young to go out looking for Tony, but not too young for the Bay City Rollers.  I had a crush on Alan and Stuart and I remember my sister blaring S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night.  So, for all you men and women who want to reminisce, here’s a little something from the good old days.

After you stop by, reminisce, dance around your living room, and make the moves on your love, share one of your favorite oldies.

3 comments:

  1. Great song!
    I don't have a favorite oldie, as I love them all.
    You are likely to find me listening to songs from the 1970's more than
    Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Thanks for the bast from the past. He kinda looks like Doogie Houser :/
    When we were in St Louis, someone played "Tie a yellow Ribbon" on the joke box. When I got home - I added it to my ipod. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ana, No worries, there are plenty of 70's songs.

    AB! LOL! I love Tie a Yellow Ribbon, and someone recently sent me youtube of Stuck in the Middle with You. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMAIsqvTh7g&feature=related I think I'll be adding both to my iPod. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete