Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sex and Cheap Wine


Since it’s hump day, I decided to post an erotic poem, so if you don’t like eroticism, or are easily offended, please don’t read on. I wrote this poem a few years back. 

Sex and Cheap Wine

My love floweth over
like a cheap glass of wine.
An old starlet has-been
secluded, unrefined.

No more parts to play
for an extravagant price,
only bar stools and beer
looking for men to entice.


Wasn’t long ago
they sought my swollen crimson,
offering drinks and cocaine
to relieve their tension.

Foreplay wasn’t the same
the merest formality.
Lovers complained
but they lacked sexuality.

Ate ice cream and pussy
as though they’re alike
give them head anywhere,
use their cock as a spike.

Look back, not much changed
in the way I’m treated now,
except for how it ends,
I gather clothes, then take a bow.

Booze and Sex,
Bea

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm glad I didn't have a mouthful of water when I read your response. My keyboard wouldn't have appreciated it.

      Delete
  2. I like this one. It is visceral but not overly so.

    ReplyDelete