Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Resolution!

A new year is here

Another resolution

It is time to cheer

For a healthy revolution


Stay away from sweets

When eating at night

A salad with beets

May increase your height


Quit smoking today
Breathe healthier from now on
When you feel you’ll stray
Go outside and cut the lawn

Whatever you choose
To improve life in a any way
Don’t count on the booze
It will only make you slur and sway


Okay, that’s a really bad poem, but I couldn’t find a resolution poem written by a classic poet.

My New Year’s resolution is to eat healthier. I’m sure many have the same resolution, but my mom and I plan to support each other through the hard times along with journaling. I do hope anyone who made a resolution is successful.

What is your New Year’s Resolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment