Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Like the Wind

Like the wind, I’ve drifted through the days without stopping to write on my blog. I let almost a week go by without a word…or a whisper…or an endearing note. Holiday, job searches, revisions, and spending time with my Love have stopped me from posting to my blog. I’m sorry for this lull of words. By next week, I’ll be in full force with keeping up with my posts. For now, you’ll just have to fill your time watching Dancing with the Stars and the Royal Wedding. ;) I'm sure you're upset about it. 

I hope you all had a nice Easter.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya! You picked a good week to play hooky. I've noticed lots of bloggers (including me) have taken some time off around the Easter weekend.

    Here's to hoping all my favorite bloggers come back refreshed and rested, and ready to tear up the blogosphere! :)

    ReplyDelete